Palanth Forum
November 25, 2017, 12:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: A few downloadable BERINGIAN papers.  (Read 10288 times)
Jacques Cinq-Mars

« on: January 02, 2006, 09:32:59 PM »

All,

Having received private requests for a number of papers I have worked on over the years, I have taken the liberty – with apologies? – to begin uploading a few of them on PALANTH’s new FTP space. As the months go by, others are likely to become available -- hopefully, from sources other than me.

Jacques Cinq-Mars

Cinq-Mars, Jacques. 2001. On the significance of modified mammoth bones from eastern Beringia. Proceedings of the The World of Elephants - International Congress, Rome 2001, pp. 424-428.

Click HERE

Cinq-Mars, Jacques et Bernard Lauriol. 1985. Le Karst de Tsi-it-thoh-choh: notes préliminaires sur quelques phénomènes karstiques du Yukon septentrional, Canada. Annales de la Société Géologique de Belgique, T. 108: 185-195.

Click HERE

Cinq-Mars, Jacques and Richard E. Morlan. 1999. Bluefish Caves and Old Crow Basin: A New Rapport. IN: Ice Age Peoples of North America. Environments, Origins, and Adaptations of the First Americans, edited by Robson Bonnichsen and Karen L. Turnmire, pp. 200-212. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press for the Center for the Study of the First Americans.

Click HERE

Harington, C.R. and J. Cinq-Mars. 1995. Radiocarbon Dates on Saiga Antelope (Saiga tatarica) Fossils from Yukon and the Northwest Territories. Arctic 48(1): 1-7.

Click HERE

richard01

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:28:08 PM »

Thanks, Jacques, for the uploads of your papers. I'm very new to 'Americas' pre-history, but I'm finding it a fascinating subject. I'm usually looking diagonally across the Pacific, at the New Guinea/New Britain/New Ireland area (if that's not colonialist nomenclature, then I'm a Dutchman). There are a number of fascinating parallels between the two far ends of circum-Pacific prehistory.

And thanks for making your papers informative, and readable, with illustrations that dum-dums like me can understand.

regards

Richard
Jacques Cinq-Mars

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 08:23:43 AM »

Thanks, Jacques, for the uploads of your papers. I'm very new to 'Americas' pre-history, but I'm finding it a fascinating subject. I'm usually looking diagonally across the Pacific, at the New Guinea/New Britain/New Ireland area (if that's not colonialist nomenclature, then I'm a Dutchman). There are a number of fascinating parallels between the two far ends of circum-Pacific prehistory.

And thanks for making your papers informative, and readable, with illustrations that dum-dums like me can understand.

regards

Richard

Richard,

You are certainly welcome. Rarely do I receive this type of acknowledgement. Jacques
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: